This time of year is when we begin to not only reflect on the last 365 days, and look forward to the next 365. With a destination wedding and honeymoon, this year is sure to excite. But, there are a few other things that I am craving to cross off the ole’ bucket list.
Mind you, I know this list is a bit ambitious, but this is me putting it out into the universe! Here’s a look into where I would like 2019 to me/us…
- Get married in Cancun!
- Visit Martha’s Vineyard; Rob and I lived in Boston for two years and never made the time to make it to the cape really.
- Go to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth; We’ve done the real Oktoberfest in Munich, now it’s time to check our Bavarian town’s version.
- See the blue grotto in Capri; When Rob requested that we visit Naples for our honeymoon, I didn’t blink before saying yes. If time allows, we’d love to see this little slice of Italian paradise.
- Tour Washington DC; I’ve been to DC for short periods of time, where I have seen most of the touristy attractions. But, I also know there’s so much more to see.
- Visit Mt. Rainier; I’m a born and raised Washingtonian, but I’ve only seen this mountain’s majesty from afar.
- Visit Olympic National Park; Because how many states have rainforests
- Go whale watching at Orcas Island; A lot of these are my Washington Bucket List, but who knew how stunning this state is?!
- Visit 2 new sports stadiums; Any recommendations?
- Go on another girls trip with Mama Dunn; We’re thinking Wyoming.
- Go zip-lining at Whistler; I’ve been zip-lining before, but this zip line is so high above the forest that I’m going to have to muster up some strength to see this through.
- Watch the Red Sox play the Yankees in London; It’s time to see what they think of this rivalry across the pond.
- Take a cooking class in Paris; Oui s’il vous plaît
- Visit Niagara Falls; This one is a little far-fetched, but with Rob overseeing his company’s Canadian market, we’re hoping to make the trip
- Go to Disneyland during Christmas; Who wouldn’t want to visit the happiest place on earth during the most wonderful time in the year
- Have high-tea in London; & crumpets please… that’s a real thing right?
- Watch the Seahawks play in Arizona; I hear tickets might be cheaper there.